Don't forget to press F11 while viewing ;)

19 March 2007

First post

I'll probably be posting all my posts while dunking chocolate biscuits in coffee. Hence the title. Anyway i really don't write much, and i read very little. Fictional novels were a getaway from my course books in school. Sitcoms and computer games have replaced them now.

I guess all that made me the escapist that i am. I love being an escapist. I love the world i escape to. Its addictive. Its the reason i've been awake for the last thirty hours or so.
But its got to stop sometime - you can't live on fantasies. I've got some five hours before the real life phase begins again and i'd better spend those hours on sleep.

Look at all the "I"s in this post. I've (there it is again) got to do something about this.

No comments: